Dear Valued Customer,
As part of our continuous commitment to provide better services and better hosting experience to our valued clients, we will be carrying out a hosting migration exercise for all the Business Cloud Hosting plan account that being hosted in the server labelled as netl05.es2u.com (IP:22.214.171.124) into our new server.
Currently, our Business Cloud Hosting plan is hosted under SAS hardisk infra. Upon the completion of this migration, all the Business Cloud Hosting clients will enjoy a new SSD hardisk infra which will improve the performance, scalability and the longevity of the hosting server.
Date : 27 March 2017
Start Time : 10:00AM (GMT+8)
Server Effected : netl05.es2u.com (IP:126.96.36.199)
Affected clients : All Business Cloud Hosting plan subscribers
How to verify your account involve in this migration
Kindly perform below procedure as to rectify your account status:
1. Start -> Run -> Type 'cmd' -> Type 'ping YOURDOMAINNAME'
2. If you get the respond IP of 188.8.131.52, this mean that your hosting account has been scheduled for the migration.
1. During the migration, your web site services might be slightly interrupted.
2. Your email service will not be affected during this migration.
3. The IP address of Web and FTP service will be changed upon the completion of the migration process.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
5. Your hosting account details including cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins will remain unchanged.
6. You are advised to freeze the update of your site until the migration process is done.
7. Progress of migration will be updated in this announcement until the process is completed.
If you do have any enquiries regarding this migration or any problems on loading the website after the migration takes place, please contact us by raising a Support Ticket via http://www.supportchain.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit or sent an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify your domain and detail steps as to produce the error as to speed up the troubleshooting process.
Net Onboard Sdn Bhd