Latest Update on the Server Migration Process
26 Aug 2016 : Completed migration for domains up to alphabet O
20 Aug 2016 : Completed migration for domains up to alphabet M
10 Aug 2016 : Completed migration for domains up to alphabet K
18 July 2016 : Completed migration for domains up to alphabet A
20 July 2016 : All Linux shared hosting's reseller account
Dear Valued Customer,
As part of our continuous commitment to provide better services and better hosting experience to our valued clients, we will be carrying out a hosting migration exercise for all the shared hosting account that being hosted in the server labelled as netl03.es2u.com (IP: 188.8.131.52) into our new server.
The migration process is necessary as the current server is soon to be retired.
Date : 14 July 2016
Start Time : 10:00 (GMT+8)
Server Effected : netl03.es2u.com (IP:184.108.40.206)
How to verify your account involve in this migration
Kindly perform below procedure as to rectify your account status:
1. Start -> Run -> Type 'cmd' -> Type 'telnet YOURDOMAINNAME 27'
2. If you get the respond message "220 netl03.es2u.com ESMTP Exim 4.87", this mean that your hosting account has been scheduled for the migration.
1. During the migration, your web site and email services might be slightly interrupted.
2. The IP Address of all the services (Web, FTP, and Mail) will be changed upon the completion of the migration process.
3. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
4. Your hosting account details including cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins will remain unchanged.
5. You are advised to freeze the update of your site until the migration process is done.
6. Progress of Migration will be updated in this announcement until the process is completed.
If you do have any enquiries regarding this migration or any problems on loading the website after the migration takes place, please contact us by raising a Support Ticket via http://www.supportchain.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit or sent an email to us at email@example.com. Kindly specify your domain and detail steps as to produce the error as to speed up the troubleshooting process.
Net Onboard Sdn Bhd