Wish to update my registered email and new PIC details for my domain / hosting account in the Billing System Client Area
You cannot login to the Billing System to manage your current domain / hosting.
The registered email is no longer valid.
There are 3 ways of updating the registered email & profile details:
A) By Login to Billing System: Click here for the steps. (provided you still can access to the current registered email.)
B) By Submitting a ticket: (provided you still can access to the current registered email.)
Kindly use your current registered email to request for the changes. Kindly include below details:
* New Person In Charge Name
* New Registered Email Address
* Company Name (If any)
* Phone Number
* Mobile Number
C) By Official Letter:
In the event that you do not have access to the current Registered email and with to update to new details, please prepare an official letter with the requirements as follow:
Scenario 1: If the domain/hosting/SMS acc is belongs to a Company
- Please prepare an official letter printed on Company Letterhead to mention on the change request.
- Please acknowledge the letter with signature from authorize personnel from the company along with official company stamp.
- Please download the sample letter here (Net Onboard) or here (Trio-Mobile).
Scenario 2: If the domain/hosting/SMS acc is belongs to an Individual
- Please prepare a simple letter with your signature along with photocopy of Identity Card/Passport and past purchased receipt to prove your identity as the genuine owner to inform on the new PIC details update