Required Remote Assistance to Troubleshoot Email / FTP.
Failure of configuring Email / FTP even user manual is being referred. However, webmail is working fine.
Lack of knowledge to get Email/FTP account to work and require remote assistance from Net Onboard.
STEP 1: Download the TeamViewer application from http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx
STEP 2: Select the platform you are using.
STEP 3: Run the TeamViewer_Setup.exe file
STEP 4: You may choose to install it permanently in your machine or just execute it without any installation.
STEP 5: Tick at "I accept the terms of the License Agreement" and click Next
STEP 6: Once the TeamViewer interface has been displayed, refer to "Wait for session" area
STEP 7: Provide us below information:
a. Session ID
STEP 8: Proceed to contact our Technical Support Team via Ticketing System / Live Chat as to get Remote Assistant Support.
STEP 9: Our Technical Support will use the provided information as to establish the remote connection toward your machine and proceed to resolve your issue accordingly.
1. TeamViewer Support will be used as the last method on resolving your issue if all the suggested solutions are not working.
2. Issue that can be handled via TeamViewer Support
- Email client configuration issue (e.g.: Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express / Thunderbird & etc)
- FTP connection issue
- Connection to the server issue
- Website issue
3. Remote Assistance by Net Onboard is available during normal Office Hour (Mon - Fri 09:30 - 18:30 GMT+8) excluding public holiday.