You need to synchronize the Global Address List (GAL) into Microsoft Outlook
1. Login to your webmail
2. Go to contact
3. Change "My Contact" to Global Address List
4. Click the Actions menu and then "Add to Outlook" in the navigation panel toolbar. This will open a new window that contains details about the connection you are about to make with Outlook. You may keep the default description and display names or type your own in the appropriate fields.
5. Click OK.
6. This will open the 'Launch Application' window. Click OK to launch Outlook.
7. To allow SmarterMail to connect with Outlook, click Yes.
Your SmarterMail GAL and Outlook are now synchronized.
- Your computer need to have Microsoft Outlook installed.