Not able to perform email redirection or email forwarding using your shared hosting
Not sure on the email redirection / email forwarding policy implemented by Net Onboard for Shared Hosting
Effective from 7th July 2009, Automatic Email Redirection / Email Forwarding to following domains will be rejected by Mail Server. This enforcement is required as to protect shared hosting environment mail server from being blacklisted by known service provider such as Google, Yahoo and Hotmail.
10. yahoo.com, ymail.com
1. Google Group(googlegroups.com)
2. Yahoo! Group(yahoogroups.com)
- The changes only affect Shared Hosting Client that utilise Automatic Email Redirection / Email Forwarding.
- Collocation, Dedicated Server, VPS and VM Hosting client are not affected.
- You may still perform email forwarding via Email Client such as Outlook / Outlook Express as well as manually forwarding it in the webmail.